Thursday, May 6, 2010

26th day: Gold Salad

Hello Everybody!

How are you today?

I'm good! Thanks! :P

Well...

Before yesterday I played soccer with people of the school. We played at High Park. It was very funny and dangerous. It wasw funny because the beams (goleiras, traves, nao sei como eh) were not on either side of the field. They were side by side. It was funny and dangerous because we played with 16 players each team, so we played with 32 players on the field. Amazing!
Another reason for the danger was playing against arabian, koreans and others. My leg is hurt. My neck, my back and my chest are paining... Do not worry I'm fine. I'm ALIVE!

Yesterday I do nothing. I just studied and followed the Timao's triumph. One hundred years without Libertadores.

Today I studied. At lunch time I had Greek Salad and Tuna. It was expensive! :S


I enjoying my salad.

See you!

Hugs for all!

3 comments:

  1. ve se nao gasta todo o dinheiro com mato e esquece do meu presente hein?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete