Saturday, May 1, 2010

20th and 21th Days: Party Boat - Greek Town

Hello everybody!

Yesterday I went to Boart Party, a party inside a boat!

It was nice!

I was with Germans and with Brazilians. In the end of the party I was teaching Koreans to dance like a brazilian! Hahaha!

Today I went to Hight Park and to Greek Town with my friend Richard.

A old woman asked me if I was Greek. Because I'm beautiful like a greek! Hahahahahaha! Funny!

Well... See you!

Bye


Boat Party


Boat Party


Greek Town



Andreas and Alexander the great


Greek Meal



Richard and Andreas High Park


Lake Beach

2 comments:

  1. Ehhh vida boa!! great pics amor!! continue batendo perna ai!!

    Bjao!

    te amo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorei a parte da festa no barco!! Que tri!
    Queria ver esse corpitcho ensinando como os brasileiros dançam!
    Beijooo! Glau

    ReplyDelete