Saturday, May 8, 2010

28th Day: Movie day

Hello Everybody!

Another rainy and cold day! The temperature varied betwenn 3C / 12C. Tomorrow, maybe, will be 1C / 9C and more rain!!

Today I went to Yorkdale. Yorkdale mall is a huge shopping mall, it's bigger than Eaton Center, but I prefer Eaton Center. I went to the movie theater to watch Iron Man 2. The movie is very nice. The movie theater is nice, the screen is huge but the chairs in Campinas are better.

At home I had pizza at dinner. After dinner I watched Spaceballs with Lucas and Liam.



Iron Man II - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siQgD9qOhRs


Spaceball

See you!

Have a nice sunday!

For my mother a special kiss. Happy mother's day!

1 comment:

  1. Pancrinha bele?!?! po cara, nem sabia q vc tava em Toronto!!! Boa sorte ae!!! Fique tranquilo que quando vc voltar vai ter aquele churras com carne de verdade e cerva a R$ 1,20 a lata, bele???

    ReplyDelete