Friday, May 21, 2010

Hello Everybody!
How are you?
I'm fine!
On friday I said goodbye for my germans friends. I had a lot of fun with them. The day before, I went at the Pub to drink my last beer this time in Canada with Kris. I said this time in Canada, we don't know about the day tomorow.
On Saturday I went to a PUB to watch Inter de Milao agains Bayer de Munique. In the same day there was a important hokey game, so I thaught to go to the Litle Italy to watch the game. After I walked a lot, I asked for a Italian where was a nice place to watch the game, and he inveted me to sit with them in Cafe Diplomatico. Inter won the game.
On sunday I went to a friend house to play poker. I lost the game, arght!



Have Lunch with germans


Turkish Coffee



Turkish Friend



Tino, Russians, Brazilian, Korean and Turkish




Pub - Javier, Kris, Erkan, Victor and I.


PUB




Italian Capuccino

The True Canadian Breakfest






1 comment:

  1. Uowww!!

    Quanto pub!!! ahahah! só na beer vc hein!

    Te amo.. e ta faltando quase 1 mes certinho...EEEE!!!

    Bjossss!

    ReplyDelete