Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Eleventh day: Museum day


When I was just a boy, I had a dream: To see the Dinosaurs!!!



Hello everybody!

In the morning I finnaly made my apresentation. It was good.
My classes in the afternoon were normal. Normal was my lunch today. I did'nt want to try a diferent food today. I ate chicken wrap.


After school two brazilians were talking about the Museum. One wanted to go, another no. And the guy who didn't like to go asked me if i would like to go.
So I aswered " How much I need to pay?"
He said " Nothing!"
I said "Ok! So tomorrow I pay to you a coffee or a beer"
He said " Ok!"

So look some pictures:


Sid!


Now a car, a brand, or something else are status symbol. In the past this stuf was a status symbol. It was in front and inside the houses to say the family name and status.


It is to my lovely girlfriend! Like Teddy Bear!


The beast! T-Rex! The worst!


What is this?


BIG Piranha!


Panda Bear and me! Or Panda Bear and I!
What is the best way to write this?


Hokey and warriors!


Mandela


Some people need to use this!


6-3-3! Oh Tricolor!!!!


Polar Bear


Amazonia!!


First Papai Noel's Alce!


It is to my sister. Harry Potter!


This monkey is funny!


Giant Japanese Spider Krab


Capivara Power everywhere!


Armor from Italy!


Hugs for all!

5 comments:

  1. Uhuu adorei a capivara!!!

    adorei esse lugar!! eu vou certeza!

    Bjos e teddy bear pra vc tbm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O macaco do Rei Leão! Que emoção!!
    Beijoca, Glau!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi Filho!!!!
    Vc chegou perto para fotografar a aranha ou usou o zoom!?!?!?!!?!?

    rsrsrsrsr

    Bjos

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahahah olha a Dona Monica dando uma tirada em vc.. ahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations for your blog, Andreas!
    It's very great and so your english..
    keep writing!

    ReplyDelete