Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fourthteen Day: Art Gallery and Chinatown

Hello everybody!

Today I went to Art Gallery. It was nice!

I saw a lot of different kind of art. Something so stupid, but It was Art.

I liked the Lawren Harris's Paints.

After I went to Chinatown. I had lunch in a chinese restaurant. It was good. But I will stay one week far from Asian's Food. I can't to eat more sweet rice! Arght!

Some pictures:


Art Gallery


Art Gallery


Welcome to Chinatown!


Chinese Tea


Roasted Duck


Flowers!

Hugs for all!

2 comments:

  1. Oi Meu Filho!

    Fico feliz que vc ta passeando e se alimentando bem!!!

    E qdo vamos ver fotos da familia?

    Bjos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nossa que saudade que estou!! vc está lindo demais :)

    As fotos estao cada vez melhores! estou adorando! te amo te amo te amo! muito!

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete