Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Third day: A lot of germans!

Hello everybody!!!

One more tea, one more post! Starbucks everyday!
Today: Green tea oarange blossom.

Today I have my first class of Internacional Business II. It was very nice! There are a lot of germans, me, and another brazilian. One german name atracted my attention, because it remember me my Guinea Pig. The name is Tobias. Well, after class I had lunch with germanies guys. They are "mao de vaca" (if anybody knows a expression in English for this, please, tell me) than me, and we ate Hot Dog.
In the afternoon the classes were normal. After the classes I stay in front of school talking with Eike, the swiss, Eduardo-brazilian and a boy from Middle East, his name is Aly, or something else.
At dinner we ate pasta (massa) and salmon (salmao). I said to Justina that the dinner was awesome. She liked a lot because I said "awesome". "awesome" is more than "delicious".

Ahh ... At dinner I laughed a lot with the history about the Justina and Todd's honeymoon in Cuba.

After dinner, while I was writing this text, Lucas came here to invite me to play baseball at the park. I played. It was cool!


Hugs for all!

Today a big kiss will to my mother. Moniquinha, I love you.

See ya!



Andreas, Eduardo e Eike.





Viella Street!

5 comments:

  1. Oi amor!! hj estou cansada.. entao vai em portuga mesmo... adorei ver fotos! agora tira da frente da casa e dos membros da sua familia! estou curiosa!!

    te amo! e a saudade já está batendo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi Filho!
    Fiquei super feliz de conversar com vc no msn ontem!
    Que bom que vc está bem!
    Bjos

    ReplyDelete
  3. To acompanhando!
    Achei legal a idéia de escrever em ingles! To esperando mais fotos :D

    Abraços! o/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que agonia essa casa branca! que horror! No inverno deve ser a maior depressao!
    Mostra fotos da familia! =)
    bjoss
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Germans guys?? Nice!!
    I want to see the pics!!
    huahauhauhua

    ReplyDelete