Sunday, April 11, 2010

My first day in Toronto

Hello everybody!

Today is my first day in Toronto. And I will tell you what happened.
So, after 10h30 inside the airplane I arrived in Toronto. When I got out the airplane I thought that my legs forgot how to walk, they had walking for their own.
I got my bag. I looked for the transfer. He was there! Amen!

He was a funny man, big moustache and talkative. He told us (me and another Brazilian guy) that he knows how to do Caipirinha.
When I arrive in the Homestay, Todd received me and I knew their boys. I knew my room. I put the porta retrato that I gain for my lovely girlfriend. And I had breakfast with them (Todd, Liam and Lucas). I ate pancake with chocolate and maple and cream.

In the evening I had lunch at McDonalds. I ate #1. The Canadian Ketchup in McDonalds is better than in Brazil. When I was asking for the drinking straw, I made a blunder. I asked in Portuguese! But, my mime was in English and the Korean told me where the straw was.
After lunch I went to ILSC. I had trouble with the bus. But, the bus driver was nice with me. She gave me a discount. The ILSC isn’t near from here; however it’s easy to go there. When I was coming back, I stopped in store (same Kalunga) and I bought a netbook. I don’t know if I did a good thing. Because, I don’t know if my hands are big or the netbook is very very smaller.
Near the Homestay, I made another blunder. I pressed the button to bus stop. The bus stopped, but the door didn’t open. The bus went to another bus stop and I learned that in Canada the bus door doesn’t open alone, the passenger needs to open the door. So, I learned it and I did more exercises.

Hugs!
Tomorrow I will write about my first day at school!
More hugs!
Andreas
P.S.: Please, help me to do this blog/text better. Correct my wrongs!

6 comments:

  1. Oie!!!!!
    legal... só precisamos de um dicionário rsrsrsrs
    Bjos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que máximo! Tu já está nos meus favoritos!
    Parece que a saudade fica maior tu estando bem mais longe! Aproveita aí... amei as primeiras aventuras!
    Beijoca, Glau!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amor!!

    que agitado seu primeiro dia...Adoro viver tudo isso com vc... mesmo que de longe!

    Te amo!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mazáááá!!! Te mete hein... escrevendo em inglês!! Aproveita muito e te cuida aí!
    Beijo
    Kika

    ReplyDelete
  5. "porta retrato" foi demais !
    Abraços
    Paulo Elias

    ReplyDelete
  6. "A Man needs to travel. On his own, not through stories, images, books or TV. Needs to travel by himself, with his own eyes and feet, to understand what belongs to him. To plant his own trees and give them value. Experience the cold to enjoy the heat. And the opposite. Experience the distance and the lack of shelter to be able to feel good under your own's. A Man needs to travel to places he has never been to be able to bend this arrogance which makes us see the world the way we wonder, and not simply the way it is or could be; which makes us teachers and doctors of we haven't seen, when we should be students, and simply go see"

    ReplyDelete