Friday, April 23, 2010

Thirteenth day: Coffee with Steve and Casa Loma

Hello everybody!

Today I had breakfast with Steve, the teacher!

When the section over. Studentes and Teachers do something together.
Today we went to had breakfast in front the old City Hall. I ate a English bread, like a

Pao de Queijo, but Pao de Queijo is very very better!

In the Afternoon, Me, Richard and Mauricio went to Casa Loma. Casa Loma was Sir Henry Mill

Pellatt's House. Sir Henry was a prominent Toronto financier, industrialist and military

man.

The house is huge! But in Brazil we have houses like this. Baroes's House.

At night I went to the PUB with my Brazilians Friends. We spoken Englisportuguese...



Some pictures:

Coffee with Steve! Germans and Brazukas!


Old City Hall


Old City Hall



Casa Loma



Would you like to have a dinner with me?


Swimming Pool


Stupid!







Hugs for all!

A big kiss for my girl!
Maju I love you!


P.S.: Please, help me to do this blog/text better. Correct my mistakes!

1 comment:

  1. Hummm as fotos estao aumentando!!

    E as atividades diárias tbm... mto bom! aproveite tudo aí!!

    te amo!

    ReplyDelete