Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fifeteenth Day: Two new Brazilians Fans!

Hello everybody!

Today was a calm day.
I went to Eaton Center. I bought a English Grammar Book - The Essentials of English (Ann

Hogue; Longman). I think the book is good. It was the last book of the store, and it is a

litle damage, so I asked discount. The seller laughted. But I saved 10%.

After I went to Starbucks. I drank the worst coffee of my life. It was weak but bitter.

At night I gave Liam and Lucas the brazilian t-shirts. Everybody liked them.

After dinner, I took the so expected picture with the boys!


So THE PICTURE:


Andreas, Lucas and Liam!


Other:


Grey Sky!



Hugs for all!




P.S.: Please, help me to do this blog/text better. Correct my mistakes!

4 comments:

  1. Que coisa fofa estas crianças!!
    Tô adorando tuas fotos e os teus passeios!
    Amazing!!
    Beijo Kika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh how cute they are :)

    Parecem gemeos amor!!!

    Adorei a foto! agora falta dos pais! hehehe

    Beijao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh que lindoo!! =) Os meninos todos felizes com a camiseta do brasil hahahahaha
    Acho que consegui te seguir tb =D
    beijos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obaaa!
    Finalmente uma foto das crianças!!!!!
    Bjos a eles e pra vc!
    Te amo!

    ReplyDelete